If you’re looking for a bank with a long and rich history, you might want to check out Citi Bank. It is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with over 200 years of experience and operations in 19 countries. It began as the City Bank of New York in 1812 and later changed its name to the First National City Bank of New York. Citi Bank has always been at the forefront of banking innovation, from issuing the first credit card, to launching the first ATM, to creating the first online banking service.
One of the best things Citi Bank offers is the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard, a credit card that gives you protection and rewards with a low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers. This card is perfect for people who want to pay less interest and have more fun with benefits such as exclusive tickets and seats to concerts, sports and gastronomic events, identity theft protection, travel insurance and much more.
Benefits of the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard
Here are some of the benefits of the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard:
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months: This means you won’t pay any interest on balance transfers made to the card in the first 21 months. This can be a great way to save money if you have high-interest debt on other cards.
- 12 months 0% intro APR on purchases: This means you won’t pay any interest on purchases made with the card in the first 12 months. This can be a great way to finance a big purchase, such as a new car or home appliance.
- Low ongoing APR of 18.24%-28.99% Variable APR: This is a relatively low interest rate, so you’ll only pay a small amount of interest on your balance after the intro APR period ends.
- No foreign transaction fees: This means you won’t be charged extra when you use the card to make purchases in other currencies.
- $0 liability for unauthorized charges: This means you won’t be responsible for any unauthorized charges made on your card.
- 24/7 customer service: Citibank offers 24/7 customer service, so you can get help with your card anytime, day or night.
Minimum income requirement to apply for the card
The minimum income requirement to apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard is $21,000. However, your actual eligibility will be based on your credit history and other factors.
Annual fee of the card
The annual fee of the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard is $0. This is a great benefit, as many other balance transfer cards have annual fees.
Coverage of the card
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard offers purchase protection, extended warranty, and travel accident insurance. Purchase protection covers you against damage or theft of your purchases for up to 120 days after purchase. Extended warranty extends the manufacturer’s warranty on your purchases for up to an additional year. Travel accident insurance covers you for medical expenses, trip cancellation, and trip interruption expenses if you become sick or injured while traveling.
Flag of the card
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard is a Mastercard. Mastercard is one of the most widely accepted credit card brands in the world, so you can use your card at millions of merchants worldwide.
The IOF (or, in English, the International Transaction Fee) is a tax that is charged on foreign currency transactions. The IOF for credit cards is 6.38%.
How to download the application on Android and iOS
To download the application for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard on Android, open the Google Play Store and search for “Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard“. Tap on the app icon and then tap on “Install”.
To download the application on iOS, open the App Store and search for “Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard“. Tap on the app icon and then tap on “Get”.
If you have any questions about the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard, you can contact Citibank customer service at 1-800-347-2600. You can also visit the Citibank website at www.citibank.com.
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard is a great option for people who are looking to transfer a balance or save money on purchases. It offers a long 0% intro APR period on balance transfers, no annual fee, and no foreign transaction fees. If you’re looking for a balance transfer card, the Citi Diamond Preferred Card Mastercard is a good choice to consider.