Chase Bank is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. It is the second largest bank in the United States by assets, after Bank of America. Chase Bank was founded in 1799 as The Manhattan Company, and it has since grown to become one of the most well-known and respected banks in the world.
If you are looking for a credit card that offers cash back on every purchase, plus extra rewards on travel, dining and drugstores, you might want to consider the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Card. This card has no annual fee, a generous welcome bonus and flexible redemption options. Here is an overview of the card’s features and benefits.
Benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Card
Here are some of the benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card:
- Earn a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first months from account opening.
- Earn 5% cash back on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 3% cash back on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services.
- Earn 3% cash back on drugstore purchases.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount at any time.
- Transfer your cash back to other eligible Chase cards to get more value from your rewards.
- Enjoy purchase protection, extended warranty protection and trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance6.
- Pay no annual fee.
In addition to these benefits, the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card also offers:
- Travel accident insurance
- Rental car insurance
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Roadside assistance
Minimum Income to Apply for the Card
The minimum income requirement to apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card is $18,000. However, your actual eligibility will depend on your credit history and other factors.
Does it Have Annual Fees?
No, the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card does not have an annual fee. This can save you money in the long run.
What is the Coverage of the Card?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card offers travel accident insurance, rental car insurance, and purchase protection. These benefits can help protect you in the event of a loss or damage.
What is the Flag of the Card?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card is a Visa card. This means that it is accepted at millions of merchants worldwide.
The foreign transaction fee (IOF) for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card is 3%. This means that you will be charged 3% on all purchases made in foreign currencies.
How to Download the App on Android and iOS
- To download the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card app on Android, you can go to the Google Play Store and search for “Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa.” Once you find the app, click on “Install.”
- To download the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card app on iOS, you can go to the App Store and search for “Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa.” Once you find the app, click on “Get.”
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card is a great option for people who are looking for a cash-back credit card with no annual fee. It offers a competitive cash back rewards rate on all purchases, as well as bonus rewards on dining and drugstores. The card also has a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, which can be helpful for people who are carrying debt.
If you are considering applying for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card, I recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions before you apply. You should also make sure that you qualify for the card by checking your credit score.
Contact Details for Chase Bank
- Phone: 1-800-432-3117;
- Website: https://www.chase.com/.